Does DC Inverter AC really save Electricity?
The answer to this is, it depends on the electricity tariff and the usage pattern of each person. You can get the best AC deals online for both AC and DC inverters.
If one pays for DC Inverter AC with a high electricity tariff, then it does save energy. The reason is that with high tariff rates, by using DC Inverters AC can avoid paying for any energy consumed during peak hours. And if dc inverter ac is used in a low consumption household where peak hour consumption doesn’t exceed 5%), then one might not see any savings whatsoever.
Money-Saving with DC Inverter is Complicated
In a country like China, where electricity is cheap and people use it all day; one may see huge savings in electricity bills. But if the same AC system is used in a home that consumes more than 15 units of energy per day, one can easily see huge monthly bills.
So it is important to find the usage pattern of each home user, and then choose which AC System has more value for the money than the other. To reduce the upfront cost of the AC, you can use air conditioner coupon codes on special online shopping events.
The level of benefit depends on conditions such as Supply Frequency, Frequency Range, Indoor Air Temperature, Home Size, etc. To calculate the actual costs on a monthly basis for each type of system on a daily basis for an entire year will vary according to many factors like location of the house(e.g. in a hot and humid country), general Economy, and usage habits of the house.
Other Benefits of DC Inverter AC
Most of the time, people resort to DC Inverters for power saving and noise-canceling, but they forget that it depends on what energy-efficient appliances in the future.
For example, if one has a non-power-consuming TV set. One can use a standard air conditioning system for this set. But if one wants to have a DVD Player or a microwave oven in the future, then he can consider using a battery-operated AC instead of wasting so much electricity from the grid every month.
This will not only save a lot of money but also reduce pollution by consuming fewer natural resources.
How to Buy a DC Inverter AC?
AC is an important part of your home and bedroom. You might have also read about safer and cheaper options like organic mattresses for bedrooms and other safer products. There are a few things that you need to keep in mind while buying a DC inverter AC.
1. The power output of the inverter needs to be at least 2-5 times (more than twice) the power demand of the appliances and it should be 5 KVA and above for better efficiency.
2. The inverter should have a good cooling capacity so that the whole system works smoothly
3. The inverter should have a low humming sound level, high efficiency, and good service providers.
4. It should have a long warranty period for main components such as Inverter, Compressor, Rotary switch etc.
5. The price of the inverter shouldn't be very high compared with its quality and features provided by it.
6. The inverter comes with multiple accessories such as a hose, water bottle, adapter etc.
7. All the latest features such as MPPT (maximum power point tracking), LCD display, high-speed cooling fan, and any other features should be present in the inverter if you want to buy a durable and effective inverter.
8. User manual should be provided by the company of the inverter which will help you understand how to use it properly and safely not only for you but for your device also. If the company is offering discount deals on home appliances, make sure to check if the products are original.
The above tips will help you get more details about purchasing a DC Inverter AC easily and at a reasonable price along with great features that will get more benefits from your appliance.